Written by Anna Nicholson | Last review date: September 2017.
- Bladder Cancer and Sexuality. American Bladder Cancer Society. https://bladdercancersupport.org/information/sexuality.html. Accessed September 2017.
- Sexuality and Cancer Treatment: Men. ASCO. http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/dating-sex-and-reproduction/sexuality-and-cancer-treatment-men. Accessed September 2017.
- Sexuality and Cancer Treatment: Women. ASCO. http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/dating-sex-and-reproduction/sexuality-and-cancer-treatment-women. Accessed September 2017.
- Kowalkowski MA, Chandrashekar A, Amiel GE, Lerner SP, Wittmann DA, Latini DM, Goltz HH. Examining sexual dysfunction in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: results of cross-sectional mixed-methods research. Sex Med. 2014;2:141-151.
- Bladder Cancer Surgery. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/bladder-cancer/treating/surgery.html. Accessed September 2017.