Menopause, Vaginal Atrophy and Chemotherapy
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The BladderCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- How menopause can happen with breast cancer treatments. http://www.breastcancer.org/tips/menopausal/types/treatement-induced Accessed Jan 25th, 2018.
- Menopause & Chemotherapy. http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/side-effects/menopause-chemotherapy.aspx Accessed Jan 25th, 2018.
- MacBride, M., Rhodes, D., Shuster, L. Vulvovaginal Atrophy. 2010; 85, 87-94.
- Philip, E., Nelson, C., Temple, L. et al. Psychological correlates of sexual dysfunction in female rectal and anal cancer survivors: Analysis of baseline intervention data. Journal of Sex Medicine. 2013; 10: 2339-2548.
- Carter, J., Goldfrank, D., Schover, L. Simple strategies for vaginal health promotion in cancer survivors. Journal of Sex Medicine. 2011; 8, 549-549.