BCG Shortage Affects Bladder Cancer Treatment
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The BladderCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Hernandez, R. Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer. Available at: https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/bladder-cancer/bladder-cancer-nmibc-bacillus-calmette-guerin-shortage-spurs-drug-ration/article/801717/. Accessed 1.30.19.
- ESOU18: Socio-economic Impact of BCG Shortage. Available at: https://www.urotoday.com/conference-highlights/esou18/esou18-bladder-cancer/101594-esou18-socio-economic-impact-of-bcg-shortage.html. Accessed 1.30.19.
- BCG Live Intravesical. Available at: https://www.ashp.org/drug-shortages/current-shortages/Drug-Shortage-Detail.aspx?id=519. Accessed 1.29.19.
- Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG). Available at: https://bladdercancer.net/treatment/bcg. Accessed 1.29.19
- Before, During & After BCG: What to Expect. Available at: https://bladdercancer.net/living/expect-bcg-treatment/. Accessed 1.29.19.
- Messing, EM. The BCG Shortage. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5545921/. Accessed 1.29.19.
- Kassouf, W. Approach for Consideration to Address Shortage of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG). Available at: https://bladdercancercanada.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Approach-to-Address-BCG-Shortage-Nov-2018.pdf. Accessed 1.29.19.