Written by Anna Nicholson | Last review date: September 2017.
- Bladder Cancer Treatment. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/bladder/hp/bladder-treatment-pdq#link/_17_toc. Accessed September 2017.
- Bladder Cancer Risk Factors. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/bladder-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html. Accessed September 2017.
- Elevated bladder cancer risk in New England and arsenic in drinking water from private wells. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/bladder-cancer-risk-arsenic-private-wells. Published May 2, 2016. Accessed September 2017.
- Bladder cancer. Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bladder-cancer/manage/ptc-20308846. Accessed September 2017.
- Smolensky D, Rathore K, Cekanova M. Molecular targets in urothelial cancer: detection, treatment, and animal models of bladder cancer. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. 2016;10:3305-3322. doi:10.2147/DDDT.S112113.