Tell us about your symptoms and treatment experience. Take our survey here.

Noel Forrest

”BladderNoel was previously an advocate on BladderCancer.net.

My name is Noel Forrest, I am 50 years old and was diagnosed in April, 2017 with high grade pT1 transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder. I have dedicated my life over the last 25 years to working with young people and adults who have been excluded from society. I believe I have saved many lives and created a number of life changing opportunities during this period.

I have a BA Honours Degree in Youth & Community Studies, along with a number of outdoor qualifications, such as Mountain Leader and Climbing Instructor. I have used these skills over the years to help with the personal and social development of others.

I now as a result of my fight against cancer, want to help those suffering from this disease. My approach to life is to grab opportunities when I can and never regret decisions made. I do not hate my cancer, and refuse to allow it to control my future. I am a motivator of people and will help those that want to face challenges head on.

I am married with 2 girls aged 24 and 26, and have a granddaughter aged 2. Cancer picked me for a reason and I strongly believe that this was the path set for me. I look forward to touching base with all cancer sufferers and particularly those with bladder cancer.

Click here to read all of Noel's articles on BladderCancer.net.

By providing your email address, you are agreeing to our privacy policy.