How Common is Bladder Cancer in Women?
Written by Anna Nicholson | Last review date: September 2017.
- Cancer of the Urinary Bladder. Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program, National Cancer Institue, seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/urinb.html. Accessed September 2017.
- Cancer Facts & Figures 2017. American Cancer Society. www.cancer.org/
- Bladder Cancer. Medscape. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/438262-overview. Accessed September 2017.
- Women & Bladder Cancer. BCAN. http://www.bcan.org/women-bladder-cancer/. Accessed September 2017.
- Marks P, Soave A, Shariat SF, Fajkovic H, Fisch M, Rink M. Female with bladder cancer: what and why is there a difference? Translational Andrology and Urology. 2016;5(5):668-682. doi:10.21037/tau.2016.03.22.
- Bladder Cancer Treatment. National Cancer Institute. https://www.cancer.gov/types/bladder/patient/bladder-treatment-pdq. Accessed September 2017.